CHOCOLATE BROWNIE SKILLET PUDDING
Difficulty level: Easy
Prepping time: 30 minutes
Baking time: 20 minutes
200 g butter
200 g NATURA LIGHT MUSCOVADO sugar
100 g dark chocolate (use 55% dark chocolate)
40 g cacao
5 ml vanilla extract
100 g cake flour
pinch of salt
2,5 ml baking powder
100 g milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
100 g chopped white marshmallows
ice cream and raspberries for serving
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C and butter a 22 cm skillet (an all metal one will work very well).
- Place the butter, brown sugar, dark chocolate, cacao and vanilla extract in a small saucepan on low heat and stir until melted.
- Remove from the heat and cool for about 10 minutes.
- Beat in the eggs.
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder and mix it gently into the melted chocolate mixture. Add the chopped milk chocolate and marshmallows and pour the batter into the greased pan.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until the brownie is set
- Cool a little and serve warm with ice cream and fresh raspberries
TIP: Bake until set around the edges but still fudgy in the centre – a skewer inserted in the centre should have some wet mixture on it.