VANILLA YOGHURT ICE CREAM POPS (MAGNUMS)
300 ml cream
300 g NUTRIDAY vanilla full cream yoghurt
80 ml condenced milk
10 ice cream sticks
400 g dark chocolate, melted
- Whip the cream.
- Combine the yoghurt and condenced milk and mix well
- Fold the yoghurt mixture into the whipped cream
- Spoon into 10 ice cream moulds (I used silicon ones) and insert an ice cream stick into each mould.Place in the freezer and freeze overnight
- Remove the ice cream pops gently from the moulds and place back in the freezer to keep them frozen
- Melt the chocolate and pour the melted chocolate into a jug – it must be deep enough to dip the ice cream pops
- Dip one ice cream pop at a time into the melted chocolate. Place back in the freezer until they are all dipped.If needed – reheat the chocolate once or twice.