350 g cake flour
200 g castor sugar
2,5 ml salt
7,5 ml bicarbonate of soda
250 ml sunflower oil
450 ml NUTRIDAY strawberry full cream yoghurt
30 ml lemon juice
zest of one lemon
STRAWBERRY YOGHURT FROSTING
250 g butter at room temperature
400 g icing sugar
200 ml NUTRIDAY strawberry full cream yoghurt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line 24 muffin pans with papers
- Sieve together the flour, castor sugar, salt and the bicarbonate of soda.
- In another bowl combine the eggs, oil, yoghurt, lemon juice and the lemon zest. Mix well together.
- Combine the liquids to the dry ingredients and mix well to make the batter.
- Bake for ± 20 minutes until cooked. Cool completely.
- TO MAKE THE FROSTING: Beat the butter on high speed until soft and fluffy. Add half of the icing sugar and half of the yoghurt and beat for a few minutes. Add the rest of the icing sugar and yoghurt and beat until very light and fluffy.
- Spoon the frosting into a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle and pipe the frosting on the cupcakes. Decorate with fresh strawberries