Prepping time: 30 minutes
Baking/cooking time: set overnight in freezer
100 g ripe raspberries
50 ml PEEL’S honey
300 ml cream
250 ml strawberry custard/velvet
200 ml double cream yoghurt
100 ml strawberry dessert topping/coulis
Fresh raspberries, blueberries and blackberries for serving
- Prepare a loaf pan (about 20cmX11cm and 10 cm high) by greasing it well and lining it with baking paper.
- Crush the raspberries and honey together
- Use an electric beater and whip the cream and strawberry custard until thick. It will take a few minutes
- Fold in the yoghurt and crushed raspberries gently
- Spoon into the prepared loaf pan and place in the freezer overnight.
- TO SERVE: Take out the semifreddo and leave to stand at room temperature for about 10 minutes before unmoulding onto a serving platter. Serve in slices with the fresh berries and drizzle with the strawberry dessert topping/coulis.
- OPTIONAL: Spoon the semifreddo mixture into small individual moulds instead of a loaf pan. Unmould by dipping the moulds quickly into warm water and serve with berries and the strawberry dessert topping/coulis