LEMON POSSET WITH BLUEBERRIES
500 ml cream
120 ml castor sugar
80 ml fresh lemon juice
Zest of 1 lemon
160 g fresh blueberries
- Place the cream, castor sugar and zest in a medium sized saucepan on medium heat and bring to a gentle boil. Stir all the time and allow to cook for about 6 minutes to reduce the liquid. Do not let the mixture boil over
- Add the lemon juice and boil for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, strain the liquid using a sieve and cool a little
- Pour into 4 or 6 small serving glasses and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours to set.
- Serve dusted with icing sugar and topped with fresh blueberries